Pet Loss Grief
Our pets are always there for us. They bring a ray of sunshine into our lives. We love them and they love us.
Losing a pet is never easy. Do you burst into tears or get emotional at the mere thought of your pet? Sometimes the people around you don’t understand how much you loved your pet or what a big loss it is for you. They misunderstand the debilitating grief and it makes you feel even worse. The loss you feel is exactly the same as if you lost a human loved one; it’s just as painful. A lot of fun here book of ra online free. Tapping with EFT is a way to give you support and comfort during this difficult time. See if some of this resonates with you:
- Have others made comments like, “It was just a pet”?
- Are you confused because you don’t know what you are supposed to feel?
- Are you scared to move on, feeling so lonely without your pet?
- Do you miss your pet so much and long to hold him or her one more time?
- Do you see where the food bowl used to be, or the places your pet used to sleep and realize your pet is gone forever?
- Do you feel regret or guilt wondering if there was something you could have done?
When you work with Juanita Ecker, you won’t stop loving or missing your pet. The EFT tapping is a gentle way to begin unlocking the trauma and releasing the grief. The tapping will help you to remember all the fond memories without the emotional upset.
When EFT is used on pet loss grief, we can shift the energy, release those painful emotions and calm your nervous system. Juanita Ecker will teach you how to use the tapping procedure to overcome the pain and loss so your heart can heal.
After doing EFT, you will be able to think or talk about your pet without the extreme emotional reaction. The goal is to help you move from a feeling of deep sadness to a feeling of peace.
Read testimonials from happy clients here.
To speak with your loving pet that has passed, contact my colleague Jann Howell. She is a tenderhearted person who is great at communicating with animals.
Her website is: http://www.scanimalcommunicator.com/