Pricing Structure for EFT Tapping Sessions
- FREE 20 Minute Strategy Session. During this time, we will discuss your challenges, the issues you want to address and your goals for working with me. You can ask questions, learn more about the tapping procedure and you can see if what I have to offer is a good fit for you.
- 60 Minute Session. The fee is $85 for one hour. The sessions are done over the phone or with Skype. The fee must be paid prior to your session.
- 90 Minute Session. The fee is $110. That is a savings of $18. The sessions are done over the phone or with Skype. The fee must be paid prior to your session.
- The Success Package: This is a 4-hour package for $300. That is a savings of $40. The first two sessions are 90 minutes long. The third session is 60 minutes long. The multiple session option must be paid up front. If you book one session and then decide you want to do the package, you can upgrade to the special price.
- The Transformational Package: This is four 90-minute sessions for $450. This is a savings of $58.
- Paypal is used to process payments. You can pay with a credit card even if you don’t have a Paypal account. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Completed sessions are non-refundable.
What Can I Expect in an EFT Session?
- I will call you at our agreed time.
- We do the sessions on the phone or with Skype.
- Sessions are either 90 minutes or 1 hour long.
- EFT tapping sessions are relatively painless, except for a few exceptions. You won’t have to dwell on painful memories for it to work.
- We will identify a specific event or a combination of events from the past that have contributed to the challenges you are experiencing.
- You will learn the basic EFT tapping recipe. And, be given enough information to start tapping on your own. The more you tap in between sessions, the better you will feel.
- At the beginning of the session, you will be asked to tune into your body while thinking about the issue you want to address. I will ask you to give the emotion you are feeling a rating from 0-10. This numerical rating is a benchmark that helps us measure the effectiveness of the technique or the wording we are using. During the session, we track when the number goes up, down or disappears. The goal is to get the number down to 0.
- We will uncover core issues that play a role in how you view the world.
- You tap along with me during the session. At the end of the session, you will feel a shift.
Will I Need More than One EFT Session?
Some issues can be dealt with in one or two sessions. Issues that are deep-rooted, persistent or complex could take longer. I have found that when clients commit to the multiple session package, they experience a real breakthrough. You have enough time to thoroughly address issues and get past the blocks that are holding you back.
Click here to read my article, “What to expect in an EFT tapping session.
How Do I Schedule an EFT Tapping Session?
You can email Juanita Ecker at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call Juanita at (803) 939-5112 between 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. (Eastern time)